[Dailydrool] (no subject)

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 13:59:59 PDT 2010

I'm getting really scared reading all these stories about Basset's and all their stomach issues. I never had a Basset before, so I'm getting terrified of all the things I'm reading on this site listing all the problems these dogs can have! Henry is 4 months old and I'm used to lap dogs ( poodles and a Bichon of 15 years) and Henry is the first Basset I've ever owned. Are they sickly dogs? Are they prone to all kinds of different issues? It's like owning a Toyota; you never have a problem with yours until a thousand other people have issues with theirs and now you have nothing but problems with yours! Please tell me that not all Basset's are prone to illnesses.

Maureen