[Dailydrool] reactions to certain people

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Tue Mar 30 03:10:35 PDT 2010

Why do bassets react/bark at certain people? Our experience: the only time Buddy ever growled at anyone was when we were visiting an Amish greenhouse and a little boy came near him. Where did Buddy come from? an Amish puppy mill! And we didn't know that at the time, only later upon some investigation. Perhaps the scent has a memory, same with us humans.
Linda, Buddy, Roscoe, and Little Purr ATB