[Dailydrool] Wichita Dog Show

Paul, Marie D. (WIC) Marie.Paul2 at va.gov
Tue Mar 30 09:44:45 PDT 2010

Next weekend, Wichita, KS hosts a three day dog show; so since I am at
work and there is a lull in the activity, I took a look at the site to
find out how many bassets will be showing and their times.  Guess what?
NO BASSETS! OMG!!  I have been going to these shows almost every year
and this is the first that no bassets are listed, now a few years ago,
there was only one showing.  I for one would love to show my two, but
since they were broke at a young age, we had them fixed (spayed and
tutored),  I can't.  Many, many years ago, I showed Dobermans and loved
going to different shows and specialties (my male did receive a total of
three points)but that was before I was sent overseas while  in the navy.
Now  thirty years forward..... what gives in the middle of the country?
No one has precious babies to show off??? Bummer.  O.K., I'm done
ranting.  I wrap my arms around all that have had to pack their
four-leggers off to the Rainbow Bridge. Been there myself.  They will
always be in your hearts and whenever you feel a gentle breeze on your
cheek, it is your baby giving you kisses from above.

Marie Paul

Slave to Stonewall and Samantha

Newton, KS