[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

Dianne Taylor sokermom5 at live.com
Wed Mar 31 05:56:10 PDT 2010

Congratulations to Elder Clara on her gotcha day!  Your picture on the Daily Drool calendar is beautiful.  Brudder - your private parts, hmmm..... - well, enough said :).  I'm sorry Momma is not home to cater to you today, but I'm sure she will make up for it tonight.  I hope you get lots and lots of treats and belly rubs and mostly I hope the Brudder leaves you alone today.  Thank you for all your help with the seniors and most of all, thank you for your stories that make me smile.  Debbie, please give Elder Clara some belly rubs and hugs from me.

Lub & kissies,

Dianne Taylor & The Taylor Houndies, Morgan, J.D., Virgil and foster girl, LadyBug