[Dailydrool] Koozer & Elder Clar

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 05:57:50 PDT 2010

First we want to say that everything is pretty back to " NORMAL "   within
our house.  Evil Annie has a bladder infection and is on  antibiotics, but
no more " fat faces " Maggie is back on the SOD Boswellia and  doing much
better  they got into a wrestling match last night on the love  seat fighting
over who gets to set next to mommy.   guess who won  ????  they did !!!!!
they got the love seat and I got to sit on the  FLOOR  ! this is normal right
???????????

we are sorry to hear that Koozer,s health is deteriorating,  but he  was so
lucky to have you give him love and some peace from the Thunder storms.  My
first Basset Lucy Girl had a horrible fear of storms. I would have to get
up  and turn on all the TV'S  radios and every light in the house for her
during a storm, her fear was much worse at night she would actually wait to
see  the lightening flash then run through the house trying to hide, I thought
for  sure she was going to have a heart attack. Give the big boy a hug form
Evil  Annie and Maggie Wags, we will keep you in our prayers.

Oh Boy, Elder Clara " gotcha day "  are we going to have a party Clara
??????  how bout Angel food Cake ??????  wif a big candle in da middle  we beez
sending special greetings to you on your special day and to sister  Daisey
also, we wont forgets bout you Daisey.  HAPPY GOTCHA DAY GIRLS  !!!!!!
frum Evil Annie and Maggie Wags.
we gots ta put mommy name on dere too Maggie. doo not,   doo  to!, why she
beez lookin like sumtin dem cats dragged in, she not lookin  gud lately.
daddy sez she beez in a frumph ???  wat dat ????? I dunn  no but it mus be
bad, look at her ! no way Jose !  she beez scary lookin ,  why lookee at dat
hair,  we can  help wif dat, lets get dem  doggie brushes out, dat one dey
call da curry comb !  we groom her rite up  !

Lub and Hugs  Evil Annie and Maggie Wags  ok, ok , OK  and  mommy too