[Dailydrool] Elder Clara and the hawkies

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Wed Mar 31 08:13:18 PDT 2010

HAPPY HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TO THE MOSTEST FABULOUS ELDER CLARA.....

On second note watch  out for those hawks... a neighbor of ours had their jack russel attacked by a large hawk and lifted from the ground he had to have hip surgery.. I also read on line about another small dog removed from her yard and injured I think she had to have her leg amputated.  I know these dogs are much smaller that our bassets but the bird still could do harm....... So Elwood was smart to wait for back up before he pee peed....

Drool and talks with God to all hounds and their families in need,
Judy