[Dailydrool] reading the drools

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 18:00:19 PDT 2010

Momma here, we wanted to extend our sincere condolences for the loss of
young Lilly, and Gracie, our hearts go out to you all for the loss, and
so very very hard when a baby hound gets called to the bridge so early.
Please know you all are in our thoughts and prayers.

We send healing drool for Higgins, Ernest, and Koozer. We hope you are
feeling better real soon.

Marlene we are so glad to hear the girls are back to normal, Brudder
Elwood will be due for this shot soon, ----he refers to a healthy vet
trip as a social hour to see "his girls"--but we will sure be watching
him.

The huge hawks are still making daily appearances, and hopefully not
making a nest as I fear. I have called all the folks around I know that
have small dogs to warn them and asked them to pass the word-they just
sit and watch the hounds, perhaps they are pointing and laughing, but
they sure make me uneasy. Elder Clara would have next to no defense if
one swooped her.

Speaking of Elder Clara, she has proclaimed she will post her thanks
tomorrow for her Gotcha Day wishes, she is on the perch snoring.

Drool to all in need---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake