[Dailydrool] Fire

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Sat May 1 04:18:19 PDT 2010

Maggie and Carl,

Our Family sends you and your family our prayers and love during this sad time.

I think when all of us read of your losses, we took a moment to hug each other and especially our houndies.   I cannot even begin to feel the devastation in your heart.

If there is anything we can do here from SC, please let us know.

We send drool and hugs to you.  And will light a candle for a safe trip to the Bridge for your babies.

Diane, Bob and Ella Louise