[Dailydrool] generosity

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Sun May 2 05:53:07 PDT 2010

I am overwhelmed at the generosity people are showing to support the Honnold family. I knew the DD family was special, but this situation gives us all the opportunity to share our wealth, whether it is goods, money, faith, prayers, clothes, whatever. At the town-wide yard sale yesterday I had a sign saying all proceeds from my table would go to this family that was burned out and lost their pets. A woman handed me $20 and bought nothing. I nearly crumbled and cried.It seems many of us fear the idea of fire and losing everything. Hopefully very few of us will ever have to experience this.And so sorry to hear of the other hounds going to the bridge this week. My heart aches for all the slaves who loved them.Linda, Roscoe & Buddy