[Dailydrool] weeble

Maura DeYong mauradeyong at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 17:55:32 PDT 2010

Marlene, what type of Weeble do you have for the dogs?  I know of the little weebles when I was a kid, "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down".  I am curious to know what you have at home for them.

Elder Clara is hysterical! Thanks for the laugh. :)  Hound dogs are the best dogs! Seniors rock.

Sending basset, bloodhound, and even a little coonhound drool to all in need. There are many in need right now. I hope those Droolers on the Gulf coast and panhandle of Florida are ok too. We need lots of drool to wash the oil away. One of my previous fosters, Jimmy Basset, lives in St. Petersburg and loves to go to the beach and play in the water. So many animals are being affected and will for a long time to come. We are all connected to them, one way or another. I don't think the magnitude of this catastrophe is known yet.
Hug your furbabies tight tonight.
Maura