[Dailydrool] WEEBLES

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon May 3 16:32:08 PDT 2010

Hi Maura,  this thing is called a Weeble Weezel Ball,  (  say that real
fast 5 times )  don't have a clue where my sister got  it.  she was recently
up at Frankenmuth  MI.  ????   not sure.

Brenda ,
          we are glad to hear  that you guys are Ok, I tell you what, it
looks just awful from all the  pictures on TV. of course, with all the rain
comes flooding and  MOSQUITOS  !!!!!  UGH !

Dearest and most  " BEAUTIFUL " Stachie, ( Annie,  boys aint  beautiful ! )
   yes sir mommy sez so ! Mommy sez you are  just GORGEOUS !!!!! we lub
your long ears!  My mommy met your mommy last  year at a dog show and she sez
you be one lucky hound dog !!!!!
hab fun playing wif dem BIG BOYS ! hmmmf  ig Boys,  wuts dat  Annie,  you
nose  Maggie dey still gotz dem big gonads thingggs   do your nads hang low,
do they wobble too and fro, can you tie dem in a knot,  can you tie dem in a
bow, can you throw dem ober your shoulder like a continetal  soldier, do
your nads hang low ?  bwahahahahahahahahah  you are one  sick puppy Annie, you
gotz blood in your brain instead of your bladder !

Evil Annie & Maggie Wags

Evil Annie has another bladder infection,  this is the second one in  the
last two months,  she doesn't seem to have  a lot of skin folds  back there
to trap the urine,  so what is causing this ?????? any  suggestions on what I
can do to prevent these infections ???

Marlene  mommy to Mags and Evil Annie