[Dailydrool] Drool

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 04:46:17 PDT 2010

We are sending drool to the folks in Washington who have lost so much.  For the loss of their Wilma and birds and cat.  We are so sorry for your loss.  The girls are sending heart healing drool and snooter kisses.

Please let us know where we can send cards and donations to help here too.  I would like to help with something.

We all hope that there will be NO MORE FIRES.  This is too much.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby