[Dailydrool] Stormz

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 03:05:17 PDT 2010

Dis Nigel. We up. We bin up sinz mebbe 330. Dere be a stormz. Da sky all
flashy, lotsa flashy. MomPerson woked up becawze she nee hurted so bad but
dere we be wif flashy lites in da sky. She see da lite fink sumbuddy in da
yard wif a fleshliter. Not too alert at 330. Den heer cum DadPerson wif da
Big Bad Black dog whut shakin an rollin he eyeballs an droolin....got nuff
drool heer for Puget Soun, Maggie an enywon else whut needs it, juss frum
won no-Basset! He mite be big an hairy an tuff but stormz meke he a droolin
fool.
So Momperson gib da big dog sum speshul treet callt Benny Drill. Den she
turnt on a songthing whut sposed to meke he feel bedder. He sittin onna bed
shakin da hole bed an drippin on da bek ob MomPersons hedbone. She
eeeeuuuuwwww, got a towelle for da Boy.
Finely she juss got up feed we an now wont leddus ousside. (We wented out at
330 but geewhiz.) Gotta holt it I guesses.
Mr Big Bad Black Dog he crawl inna Brudder Conleys crate. Dis kinder
upsettin for da Conley whut no unnerstan why he gotta let sumwon else in he
house, but MomPerson she say dis ok Conley dis time, cobber da crate wif a
sheet an dere sitz da Black Dog  layin down now eben wif da thunneran stuff
still goin. Me an Llewis an Conelyy we dont pay no mine to da stormz but
Uncle Cooper, Sir, he a mess.
Hope allyouse not messes inna stormz.
Love an Drool to all in need, Ise goin beke to sleep.
Nigel ob Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Da Tremblin Heep ob Black. (He inna crate
he not gone see dis. BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH,)