[Dailydrool] LMAO

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue May 11 17:13:28 PDT 2010

I Absolutely love all of the basset stories in the last few issues.  I haave
been laughing so hard that my sides hurt.

Chris we are are sorry to hear that you are out of work and hope that you
find a job soon.  Hopefully one that you  not only enjoy but one that will
pay good $$$ in order for you to take care of all those precious hounds.
The boys are slinging job finding drool to Missouri!

I guess my hounds are the strange ones with the banana's...They try to eat
them but, but then act like the texture freaks them out so the spit them
out.

Hope everyone has a great week! and more funny basset antics to drool about!

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers.