[Dailydrool] Henry

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Wed May 12 07:20:43 PDT 2010

I ask everyone to send tons of drool our way for Henry who is going in to get neutered tomorrow morning. I'm already a nervous wreck about him going under anesthesia! I have to drop him off @ 8:00am and pick him up at 6:00pm. I had the option to leave him over night but couldn't bare the thought of leaving him there all alone without us there with him, so I'm getting him the same day.
My mother's dog just got fixed and he was fine. It's a mom thing I guess!
Thank you,
Maureen (mom to, I ain't broke so I don't need to get fixed, Henry)