[Dailydrool] Moosiebear

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu May 13 05:07:06 PDT 2010

Pawtunia woofs. Hello?  Can you hear me?  I'm on da paw phone in
O'higho. I don't like this. I was happily snoozing in the buv on the
way to mishgun when I felt a grab on my tail. Didn't know what it
was.....appawwently I was not listening and my way back auntie tootsie
decided that momcakes needed to grab my tail and tell me that
moosiebear arrived.

Momcakes says she remembers him from when he got dopted. That was a
month before I was born. She says Newman decided he needed a big
friend and has come to hang out with moosiebear and called all the big
boys to the guy hound buffet. Da Moose was a little confused by all
the woofin about moosiebear and thought something was up for him. He
was hoping it meant he could finally go into the puppy section of the
bridge. Auntie feyfey put her paw down about that.

Moosiebear has got a fluffy cloud and plates of sports watching food.
He and the guys did some woofin and watched da Philadelphia flyers
continue there miracle run last night and are stocking up for a
weekend of sports. They have the telescope on. Caruso pointed it.
Moosiebear says he knows his people loved him even if da girls always
got to go on Twips. He thinks his he slave just loved him too much to
let him travel.

Pawtunia
...and rusty. On da road.

Sent from my iPhone