[Dailydrool] Thundershirt

Mistif671 at aol.com Mistif671 at aol.com
Tue May 25 09:54:03 PDT 2010

Pixie has a thundershirt. She was so scared of storms and it helps her to
calm down. She likes wearing it also. They tell you to let them wear it for
awhile before there are storms so they don't think of it with the storms.
We put  it on Pixie before it storms. She has even calmed down some without
wearing it.  It was so great to find something so simple that works. They say
it will work  other things also....barking, anxiety. Check out
Thundershirt.com and it will  tell you more. We love it.

Pam & Pixie