[Dailydrool] So many and so much sadness.

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat May 1 14:03:26 PDT 2010

The drool has been so filled with sadness these last few weeks I am almost afraid
to read but I do.  I tell myself this is my drool family and we stick together no
matter what.

I know mere words to take away the pain that is felt when one of our kidz leave
us.  They are never here long enough so we just hold and love them until it is time
to let them journey on.  Then we hold those memories that cause so many tears at
first, in our hearts.  One day we find ourselves smiling at some silly thing they did
and feel a little of the sadness slip away.

So to the families of  Miss Scarlet O, Basil and Mickey Mouse, you are in our hearts
and prayers.  The gang is producing Mega, Super Duper Heart Healing Drool to help you get through the sadness.

We will remember,
Karen and The Dog House Gang