[Dailydrool] Fire

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 08:55:31 PDT 2010

Our hearts go out to the Honnold family on their tragic loss -- not only on the loss of their home and belongings, but especially on the loss of their precious pets.  (I noted that they were on the card exchange last Christmas).  We don't realize how quickly something can happen that will change our lives forever.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you to help you get through this tragedy.

It makes me stop and think - does your local fire department have pet oxygen masks?  After Charlie Meyer had his fire a couple of years ago, we donated a set to our local fire department and one to a neighboring community.  They were $95 for a set of three - and we got them through PetsAmerica -http://www.petsamerica.org/. (They take PayPal) So far they have never been used and it could have been too late in this instance,  but it's nice to know they are there.

Marilyn