[Dailydrool] grant money available

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Sun May 2 11:24:56 PDT 2010

Pepsi has pulled its advertising from the Superbowl and is instead
funding non-profits with grants.  They are giving away a total of 1.3
million dollars per month for a total of 13 million dollars.   Several
existing and planned shelters have applied for and a few have received
funding already, including "Treat heartworm positive dogs in Houston
Texas, reducing euthanasia" ,Northeast Animal Shelter, and North
Mecklenberg Animal Rescue to name a few.  There are others under
consideration You can find them and others under Food & Shelter.  The
public picks the winners each month by voting on line daily.  You may
vote for up to 10 programs per day. Any rescue groups out there that
can use a leg up? Go to Pepsirefresh.com to begin the application
process.  While you are there please also vote for one of my kids'
projects:www.refresheverything.com/wemadrace.
I have personally written several successful grants in the past so I
am willing to !give free advice should you need it

Nadine Mysker
slave to Jill the Bagel