[Dailydrool] Pierre jr

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 17:45:28 PDT 2010

Pierre jr. is a socialite. He is not rich or famous, but he loves to socialize.  Last weekend, he had a lovely play date with Auntie Walli, Windy and Annie, and he pretty much minded his manners except when he tried to crawl under a place he shouldn't or squeeze out of a place he shouldn't.  But we had a great time.  Pierre jr. has not developed the "off" switch yet, and he is 14 months old.  Sigh.  This weekend, he had a play date with Auntie Patty who is slave to Ginger from BHRA.  This was Pierre jr.'s second visit here, and he was in full naughty mode.  I will spare the details (oh shucks, he drank from a toilet, to the dismay of Grand Auntie, he jumped to counter cruise, he alligator mouthed Ginger, he knocked the gate to the upstairs down several time, he contemplated stealing remotes, he almost knocked down an expensive TV), but he is still invited back.  After that visit, Pierre jr. went to see Grandma at Assisted Living.  It was a warm day, and there is an outdoor patio area, so we brought my Mom out, keeping my Mom in the warm part, but just side by side, Pierre and I were in the shade.  Pierre was pooped, but he dutifully visited the residents who love dogs, and he has many resident friends there.  When we arrived, it was ice cream cone time, and since it was plain Vanilla, Pierre jr. got a small one too.  That was a good day for jr.  Next Sat. is the Howlabaloo in Wantagh, LI, and I have a feeling jr. will make an appearance.
Hug your houndies with all your love being.  I do this myself all day every day.  They are my blessings.
Jackie and the love bugs