[Dailydrool] Elder Clara's bath

rikur4 at aol.com rikur4 at aol.com
Sun May 2 19:03:36 PDT 2010

Elder Clara reminds me of my Emmy...I adopted her and Raschel  five years ago from  Droopy Basset in Erie....Every time I cut her nails, clean her ears, or bathe her I pay for it....In November she had a slight stroke, now she won't do steps unless I help her, So she does her business on the side porch if we're not down in the yard.... But when she gets an attitude the kitchen floor gets it...I can't figure out if I,m going to fall through the side porch or if I'll come down one morning and find all my kitchen tiles buckeled....She keeps me busy....As do the other four..They all have their own gripes..That's why I enjoy reading the Daily Drool every day.  I know that my crowd is normal...