[Dailydrool] Today is Murphy's Birthday!

spitfire8000 at comcast.net spitfire8000 at comcast.net
Mon May 3 17:19:55 PDT 2010

I love him so very much. Sometimes when I lay down next to him I can't
fall asleep because I just can't stop kissing and patting him. He is 7
today and we have had him for about 5-1/2 years. He is our first
basset and thinking of the day he leaves me for the bridge just makes
me sob. I love him so much  - not that he doesn't try my patience but
I am sure I try his patience more. I love him to bits and bits.

Sent from my iPod