[Dailydrool] Memphis found his forever home

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 18:49:34 PDT 2010

Robin and Judy came to see Memphis, our foster they and fell in love.  Before I knew it I was visiting their home and watching Memphis sniff his new surroundings and meet his new 4-legged family, 3 miniture doxies.  He landed in a good spot.  He will make a good companion.  I will miss him but I am happy for him, too.  I was getting quite attached and these were just the right people.  Happy Gotcha Day Memphis!  Sue k