[Dailydrool] GABR fundraising for the Honnolds

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Mon May 3 19:10:09 PDT 2010

Hi Droolers

Dear little Noah was adopted from Guardian Angel Basset Rescue.   When he
entered rescue, he was nicknamed "broken" Noah.  He needed surgery to repair
a broken leg as a result of being hit by a car.  Noah waited in his foster
home for several months.  He was a lovely dog but no one seemed interested
in him.  He was waiting for just the right home.  Noah found that home with
Maggie, Carl and Hollyberry.  By all reports, Noah was a wonderful big
brother to Hollyberry.  If you attended the Illinois Waddle last September,
Noah and Maggie were there.

GABR is collecting donations for Maggie & Carl Honnold.  The link is not
currently available through the GABR website.  However if anyone is
interested, please email me directly.  I will forward the email with the
donation link directly to you.  You can use paypal or a credit card.  One
person has donated the adoption fee should Maggie decide to adopt another
basset from GABR.

Jan
Lady & Grace