[Dailydrool] Justin, Jade, Jasmin and Lilly ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue May 4 04:20:18 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to this link to view:

http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all,

Healing drool to all in need.

I have fallen way behind in the drools once again, and have been home
with Bronchitis since 16/4/2010 returning to work 3/5/2010.

This time I will start reading from the latest to the oldest instead of
doing it the other way as I always do. Jasmin joined our family on
17/4/2010 bringing with her lots of baggage which we are busy working
on. Since she has arrived she has been spayed, de- wormed, vaccinated
and examined. Poor girl did not know what hit her. Just as well I have
been able to be at home these last 2 weeks.  Will also spend part of the
first 2 weeks in June at home with them. We collected Justin from the
hospital on Thursday 29/04/2010 after under going eye surgery under
sedation and local anesthetic. For at least 2 weeks or longer Justin
must go back twice a week for cleaning and examination. Despite turning
18 this coming June the 16 th Justin is holding up very well after
surgery ,and is now back on normal food pattern and doing his daily
walks. Justin was picked up by the Taxi this morning as he will be on
all the other days.

The hounds are sending heart healing drool to the Honnold family on
Noah, Hollyberry and the Kitties going to the Bridge and we will be
lighting a candle for them.

Congratulations been sent to Jamie on her good showing in the
competition and to Memphis and Strachie on finding there new forever
homes. The hounds have been making lots of drool to make Ruth and
Momma''s teeth problems a thing of the past.

However they will be going into overdrive making drool for the safety
and temporary homing of all the hounds and humans of Puget Sound Basset
Rescue.

Slaves Johnathan and William

PW Justin after surgery feel like a new hound and it is getting better
every day. Going to really enjoy been in the Taxi alone.

Jade I hate been behind on the news will nip slave Johnathan next time
he is not at the office until he switches his computer on.

At home he does not even play computer games, let alone read us the
news. He only seems to switch on when he upgrades, do not know why he
bothers, does same with the cell phone and never uses it.

Jasmin it is all too much too soon and I do not want to lose any of it.

Lilly ATB.  Saying nothing,  just looking down in amusement.