[Dailydrool] P & P on holiday, condolences, fires, etc

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Tue May 4 05:46:20 PDT 2010

Bonejour from France

Dame Penny and Miss Polly are FAR too sad to write to you all, so they
have left me the daunting task.   We are all shocked and overwhelmed
at recent happenings.  It's more than sad when our dear friends make
their way to the Bridge.  I did write all the names on a piece of
paper to extend my sympathy, but I have lost that paper <sigh>  So
please know that, despite my recent silence, I am thinking of you
all.  Then, there was the devastating fire, and now today I read of
another fire  ....  it's all just too sad.  The gurlz are drooling for
ALL of you and my thoughts are with you all, too.

Now, we would just like you to know that we will be way from May 9 to
June 9, so puleeze do not send us any "funnies", "jokes", "junk mail"
etc.  Thanks very much.  Our email account has a small box which fills
up very quickly and I'm not sure how often I'll be able to acces
internet.  I need to keep space free for all the digests :)
Hopefully, when we return, they will be filled with just happy events.

We will be back in touch after our holidays and will tell you ALL
about it then.

Hugs, BIG hugs, to all of you

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com