[Dailydrool] Fire again

gravemast at aol.com gravemast at aol.com
Tue May 4 07:51:58 PDT 2010

My lord......I have my girls in drool overproduction.  We are so sorry to hear about the fire.  Alexa and JP....my heart goes out to you on the loss of your home and Wilma.  Please let us know what we can do to help out.  Wilma sounds like a girl that my Calypso would have been fond of, so I know Calypso was there to meet her at the Bridge and show her around.  They are probably laying in the grass (belly up) under the sun....and Calypso is sharing a huge bowl of green peppers(her personal favorite) with her.

Tom

Slave to Harley, Annabelle, and Calypso (ATB)