[Dailydrool] FW: [bassethound-32] Rescue Fire

Sandy Gaston sandy at animalnature.com
Tue May 4 08:37:06 PDT 2010

  _____

From: bassethound-32-announce at meetup.com
[mailto:bassethound-32-announce at meetup.com] On Behalf Of Joni Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 7:57 AM
To: bassethound-32-announce at meetup.com
Subject: [bassethound-32] Rescue Fire

Last evening Alexa & JP Paul had a devastating house fire. Alexa and JP are
OK as are 10 of the dogs that were in Rescue at the time. Unfortunately one
beautiful senior girl, Sassy the cat and their birds were not able to get
out. As many of you know Alexa and JP have done Basset Rescue here in Puget
Sound for over 30 years. They have devoted their lives to rescuing and
helping homeless Basset Hounds no matter what the need is. Many of us have
Bassets we have rescued from Alexa. We will be opening a bank account at
Bank of America for donations and will be needing household items for them
to start over. They got out only with the clothes on their back so will be
starting from scratch. We have a wonderful Basset family here in Puget Sound
and if you are able to help in any way please contact either Patty or
myself. We are also looking for a rental house for them preferably in the
Woodinville, Bothell area, it needs to be one story because of JP's handicap
and have a fenced yard if you know of any please let us know.
We did get foster homes for all the dogs last night. I want to thank
everyone who came out to offer their support and help last night it was
amazing and a huge blessing to have so many people offering love and
support.
We are looking for fund raising ideas also, if you have a great idea pass it
along. We have four Bassets coming in around May 11th if you would be
interested in fostering please let us know.

Please keep Alexa and JP in your thoughts and prayers.

Joni Thomas
Organizer
206-498-3831
425-771-0967

Patty Crawford
Co-organizer
206-769-7763

Please check out my Petlane catalog I will give all my profits to Basset
Rescue o Puget Sound

Looking for cool stuff check out https://www.petlane.com/joni

All my profits go to support Basset Rescue http://www.adoptabasset.net/

--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on

Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 |
support at meetup.com