[Dailydrool] color fading

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 10:52:32 PDT 2010

Llewis is starting to look old, greying on his head and muzzle and he is
exactly (ok give or take an hour) the same age as Nigel-- neither are even 5
yrs old yet (July--- it makes it easy to remember when my daughter's wedding
reception was because I kept telling her...and telling her...and telling
her--your Mother may not be there: your Mother will not leave a lady about
to whelp alone for a whole day and that was the day Zelda was due and true
to her calendar, Mom was home whelping puppies while my daughter tried to
explain to non-doggies why Mom was not there...)(Poor child she is so
abused.) He is a bit lighter in color than Nigel but neither could possibly
be described as red and white or lemon. They are dark tris.
It is true that, with his deformities, Llewis puts out twice the effort to
do half as much. Such a sweetie. Never a complaint. I should take a lesson
as I staggered about the back picking up, paying in spades for that 5 hour
car drive I did yesterday. I look like Chester--do you guys remember
GUNSMOKE? I do!!

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper