[Dailydrool] Finally some happy news! Welcome Jasmin!

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue May 4 14:18:00 PDT 2010

Hi Jonathan and William:

Not that Jonathan having bronchitis is good news, but the arrival of Jasmin
is.  Welcome Jasmin!  We know sweet Lilly ATB brought you to Jonathan and
William, in a place where you'll be safe and loved.

So good to hear that Justin did well with his eye surgery at almost 18 -- he
is an inspiration to all of us who hope our babies live to a ripe old age.
Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))