[Dailydrool] another fire-- unbelievable

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Tue May 4 14:51:05 PDT 2010

Its almost unbelievable that two fires could occur so close to each
other and both affect the DD with a heartbreaking loss of animal life.
Please accept our deepest sympathy for the loss of Wilma and your
birds. We will certainly help in whatever way we can.

On a more happy note, this Thursday, May 6 is Eugene's 4th birthday
and he graces the pages of the DD calendar on his special day. This is
his 3rd consecutive appearance in the calendar. Happy Birthday  Big
Boy!!!! We all love you!!!! Georgia, Scott, Nancy, Diana,  and
Drambuie the cat.