[Dailydrool] Hair color

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 19:36:38 PDT 2010

I used to be a real brunette but now it comes from a bottle.  We have Shelbs who is 14ish and is only greying on her face.  The rest is clearly its original color.  Ninja and Marley are red and whites and are greying on their faces but not anywhere else, although Ninja is mostly white so it is hard to tell.  Maggie is just 4 and has more naughty spots than I can count.  She is a tri like Shelby but her colors are deep and beautiful.  Right now she is mooching chips from her daddy.  Our Sherlock turned almost totally white all over.  He had to live with the battle ax, Sunny.  She worried him to death, I think.  And worried all the color out of his hair.

Jasmin sounds like a wonderful girl.  She will get used to everything and be right at home soon.  All she needs is a whole lot of love.  She won't need to guard everything once she realizes it won't disappear.

We are sending drool and snooters to all who need them.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby with the wild kitty boys