[Dailydrool] Stubborn Reds and Bassets - OH No

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 09:17:31 PDT 2010

Oh no we are not stubborn redheads and bassets.  We are just very determined
to do what WE want to do WHEN we want to.  I do however agree with Teresa
on the other similar.  Being a redhead and a Taurus to boot I have to admit I love
a comfy spot to curl up on, good food (I can drool over great tasting food), debating
our point (think of bassets talking back), good loving.

Are my bassets just like me or am I just like them?

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
P.S.  Empress Ruby Doo is taking issue with this post.  As a Husky/Shepherd but with
a dominant husky personality, she says I am more like her because she was here first.
I will admit that Ruby Doo is a champ when it comes to talking back or arguing her point.