[Dailydrool] Dead bird

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Thu May 6 16:23:24 PDT 2010

Hello to all on the drool,

Well, Henry ate his second "dead" thing. Two weeks ago it was a dead mouse (although he didn't actually eat it, he just tasted it) and tonight while having a playdate with our neighbors 4 dogs, he ate a dead baby bird, well not ALL of it, just MOST of it. It really is totally gross. Our bichon, who went to the bridge over 2 months ago would have never stooped that low as to eat that crap. He was too refined and would even turn his nose up at pretzels, cheerios and the like.This crazy nut on the other hand would eat anything!!! And has!!! I have to get used to this.
A poodle, I said to my husband, but nooo, he wanted a REAL dog! Well, he certainly got that!

Maureen (mom to Henry)