[Dailydrool] Pawtunia's Qualifications cause she WANNA be Queen

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu May 6 22:18:04 PDT 2010

Thanks to the very few folks who have, so far bought my stuff! I really
wanna be QUEEN.....maybe you like my stuff but don't think I would be a good
Queen?

Here are my qualifications to be Queen:

1.       I was literally born on Mishgun Waddle day 2004. Last year
everybody sang happy birfday to me. I was BORN to be QUEEN.

2.       My momcakes literally worked her paws to death, helping the paw
hounds. She was BoardWaddle Grand Marshall 2001 and said one pawrade to a
houndie. Momcakes went to the bridge in April and I need to do something to
honor her.

3.       My Great Aunt feyfey was Mishgun Waddle Queen 1998, Forever Queen.
She made the title worth having.

4.       Momcakes won the Mishgun Pledge Getting Contest four times between
2004 and 2009. I helped her last year and won on my 5th birthday! Enough
plaques. I wanna be Queen.

5.       I served as BoardWaddle Basset hostess 2010. It wasn't my idea.
Momcakes went and died, unexpectedly, just a few weeks before the waddle,
leaving me to waddle on.

6.       I'm hearing psychic woofs from the bridge telling me to get off my
backside and do something for the homeless hounds. I think it is Aunt Taco
and Uncle Chili along with Momcakes and Aunt feyfey.  (Bothe Uncle Chili and
Aunt Taco have made their slaves buy tickets....)

7.       It will make you feel good to buy my stuff and help me be Queen.
You will get stuff, have the oppawtunity to get more stuff and help the
homeless hounds.

Please look at my STUFF and buy some....remember, I will NOT sell you
TICKETS....but I will gladly sell you STUFF.......at least come look. There
are some very cute pictures of me and momcakes and auntiefeyfey and chunky
and rusty.....and ROSIE. You can see ROSIE. (She's my senior cousin.)

http://bbostelman.server101.com/pawtunia/pawtuniaforqueen2010.html

Shop now....my sale ends on Monday at noon!! Must have all the info by then.
She slave is afraid of making mistakes so I'm letting her go to bed....have
given she slave instructions to work hard tomorrow nite.

PAWTUNIA