[Dailydrool] Lilly girl problems...

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Fri May 7 09:32:26 PDT 2010

Well maybe boys too but in the ears.

Yesterday we were laying on the bed with Lilly and Mr Pants.
Lilly was upside down...daddy calls it "we are having a moment" hehe

I noticed her little girl part looked different.  Not red or inflamed
but had  brown specks around it. I got the lamp and looked closer and
I saw it a little more clearly which looked like the yeast that kind
of comes out of their ears sometimes.  Parts look a little crusty.

I haven't noticed her licking it more or anything but do females get
yeast infections on their girly parts like we do?  (we as in minus
james and doug hehe)  What do vets do for this?

Thanks!!!

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes
all creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes
all living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on
wings.~ Alicia S. Carpenter"