[Dailydrool] Stachie SEZ - BIG WIND, BIG STICKS

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sat May 8 14:13:52 PDT 2010

It'z me again - Stachie!

WOWZER!  The wind here is blowing BIG - REALLY BIG!  Last night BIG RAINZ
came - the rain dropz were az big az my pawz!  Mom called them halez or
something like that.  Then during the darkz, the big windz started.
Wooo-woooo - creak --- creak --- I thought the big bad wolves were tryin' to
blowz down my houze!  Thiz morning the windz kept blowing BIG and then
THUNK!  I 'bout jumped out of my skinz!  A BIG STICK, and I mean REALLY BIG,
like a whole tree big, came falling down in my BIG YARD.  Good thing that
Hoagie and Johnny and I were up by the houze waiting by the doorz to come
inzide!  We would have got pounded 'bout zix inchez into the groundz.  Now
Dad haz shut the gate to the BIG YARD and we can only goez out into the
little yard.  I'm not too happy 'bout that but I guezz it'z better than
being squished.

Kizzez,

Stachie