[Dailydrool] Uh, oh....Rusty is in trouble with Pawtunia......help...

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat May 8 22:13:52 PDT 2010

Excuse me....it is Rusty. The big baby goofy hound posing in the hat on the
website that Auntie Bonnie set up for Pawtunia..it says "Rusty not included"
but Pawtunia has been threatening to change that and sell me for pledges.
Something about doing it, "By the pound." I'm not sure what that means, but
I don't think that sending me over to the 'pound' would help........here's
what I did.

I made her take the day off from looking to sell her stuff. I know, ladies
hawking their 'stuff' could be misconstrued, but she has a big bunch of neat
pins and hats and posed for good pictures. The slaves and I thought it would
be a good idea to go to Auntie Walli's picnic today, but that meant Pawtunia
was not at her puter.....and she didn't make very much money. Even though
she had fun and got a lot (LOT) of cookies, she is muttering and real mad at
me. I pointed out that she got a blue ribbon and a white one....but she says
we dragged her off when she could have been working...

Could ya help a guy out and buy some of Pawtunia's stuff on Sunday? I
literally let her sell the hat off my head today...............but she
didn't thing that I got nuff for it and is stompin her paws. Not sure if
that is practice for me, or if she is preventing rain in Mishgun....but I
really don't want to take the chance.

Please buy her stuff. TODAY. Sunday. Sale ends Monday at noon. Probably too
late to send her a check......and if ya buy her stuff please send Pawtunia a
SEPARATE email to bassetslave at comcast.net telling her where to put the
tickets....That will save her having to write back and wait for an answer.
Time is short and so am I! Puleeze. Otherwise, I won't hear the end of it
and if Pawtunia does not become Queen she will torture, er, remind me of it
for ears to come.

http://bbostelman.server101.com/pawtunia/pawtuniaforqueen2010.html

Please.....help the homeless houndies of Mishgun, help Pawtunia...at the
moment...HELP ME!!

Rusty