[Dailydrool] My First Waddle

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 09:15:35 PDT 2010

Hi!  My name is Olivia.  I am eight years old - next Sunday will be my first Waddle ever!  I just moved in with my new brother, Chunky and beagle sister, Maggie.  Everyone is excited - the Mom-slave is making fudge, Chunky is selling magnets so he can be King with his Pawtunia Mom.  If they get to be King and Queen, they get to ride in a carriage behind some horsies.

Which leaves me  - are there some aunties (or uncles) out there coming to Mishgun without a houndie, and who would like to make a pledge to waddle with me?  Best offer gets me - hurry!
I have a brand new purple collar and leash from my auntie Cathy and new friend, Maggie Mae, and the mom-slave says I can borrow one of Qw. Olive's hats!

See you next week!