[Dailydrool] AZBHR 1400th saved dog is very sick please donate to his medical bills

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Sun May 9 13:47:03 PDT 2010

Simon found his way to AZBHR when our intake coordinator, Robin Martin rec'd
a call from the Arizona Humane Society that they had a Basset Hound who was
lumpy and needed us to take him in.  Simon is about 4 years old, red and
white male and is very skinny and sick.  Simon is spending time at the vets
office and they are still running tests.  He has discharge from his eyes,
nose and an enlarged heart along with pneumonia.  Simon is our 1400th dog
saved for Arizona Basset Hound Rescue and this would not be possible without
all the great volunteers, donors and adopters.  Donate to help with Simon's
medical bills at http://www.firstgiving.com/simon1400

Link to his photos on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=173600
<http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=173600&id=351719542398&l=e226393c9d>
&id=351719542398&l=e226393c9d

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator, Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue