[Dailydrool] Eating

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Mon May 10 10:45:29 PDT 2010

Chilliepepper has been giving us a hard time for the last 4 month with
eating.She needs to eat to avoid having another seizure.She has a tumor in
her pancreas and that produces insulin all the time and she needs to eat to
get her sugar levels up.
I have tried it all and she will eat it some days and others(most of the
time) I need to force her .Once I start her up, like cranking up a old
engine, she realizes that she is hungry and will eat.I have to handfed her
most of it.Vet told me to give her what she wants ,I said she likes our food
and she said give it to her.That I would only do if your Vet says so
,because to much people food is not good for them.In Chillies case its ok,we
will keep her longer by doing that.She also called a pharmacy in New Jersey
to have them make up a med to help her with her problem.She is also taking a
appetite stimulating Pill called MIRTAZAPINE .And then on other days she'll
eat her dry food without force.Sometimes I believe she is just playing us
.Of course she is the late Pw Ms Brandy's daughter and her mom taught her
well.We are truly HER slaves and love every minute of it.

Drool to all in need.
Pawtunia for Qween and Chunky for King  go support them,hurry, not much time
left.

NO RAIN STOMP.STOMP,NO RAIN ,STOMP STOMP
Hanni slave to Chilliepepper