[Dailydrool] "BASSETS ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS"

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 11:59:31 PDT 2010

Lovely Lucy youz no fun at awl.  Eben more fun for me feller OEBE Brudders and Sisters.  Let da
Slabe get outta da BUV wittout her keyz den hit da lock button!  Remember to wate fur dem to close
da door furst cuz dey don't want ya to escape.  Den da fun starts! Furst dey try to trick ya to open it,
den dey beg, den dey face turn red.  Dis be true slabe trainin....teeched dem to hab does keyz wit
dem at all times.    Corse dem looky loos always feel bad fur we houndies dat locked in da car.
Sumtimez we eben git treatz frum da looky loo peeples.   Dis be true "Things OEBE Bassets Needin
to Remember"
Bwahahahahahaha Bwahahahahaha

Bazzle, Da Bedeviling Bad Boy, OEBE
Ob Da Dog House Gang