[Dailydrool] Evil Annie in da crate ALL DAY !

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon May 10 12:38:04 PDT 2010

Dis me Maggie Wags and boy oh boy oh boy !  Evil Annie got her butt
slammed in dat crate and she bin dere all dey loooooong,  mommy wont ebin  look at
her.here da storie,   mommies twin sister came down frum  detroit  for da
dey da two ob dem goin out ta lunch and den out to visit my  Auntie.  but wen
Aunt dar got here, ebil Annie dun chrged after her and  momma stepped in
between to protect her sister and but Ebil Annie knocked mommy  to da ground
and she bit   mommies  sister real hard in the  back ob her thigh! mommy
grabbed Evil Annie by her collar and she twisted so  hard Annies eyeballs were
popping out ob her head  bwahahahaha and meez not  allowed ta sey dem awful
dirty word mommy was saying   oh my, dey be  sumtin terrible. so mommy drug
Annie  to her crate,  meez not real  sure,  but meez doesn't even tink
Annie's short  legs was touching da  ground,  no sir,  she was flying !  she still
in dere too !!!!  bwahahahaha

YES , my Evil Annie bit my sister in the back of her leg today,   this is
the second time she has bit my sister , she got her on Easter on the  calf of
her leg,   I am PISSED  and drinking wine !!!!!!   Out of a 16 Oz glass no
less !!!!!!!

Marlene  Mags  and Evil Annie.   mommy is sending  me   to China where they
eat dog for dinner  !!!!!