[Dailydrool] Gus up Date

Patty Crawford gusandto at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 13:42:42 PDT 2010

Its mid day here in Washington and I was able to get back to the house to check on Gus. I had to wake him up but he looked right at me and got right up. I gave him some pats and he headed fro the back yard for a pee, right back in and stopped at his food bowl area and I could tell he was looking for something to eat. I quickly prep something but by that time he had gone back to the dinning room to his bed so the good slave I am I served it to him in bed. when he finished yes you read FINISHED I took the bowl back to the kitchen. He followed me and I could see that his brain was working again and he went right for his bowl area again and looked so I offered more and he ate it the total of 3/4cup of kibble with organic beef broth. YEA
I will have Joni stop at the house on her way home and check on him and feed him a little more.
Please keep sending the drool we are having progress but not totally out of the woods yet.
love all of you
snooter kisses
Patty Crawford

Gus http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742885