[Dailydrool] reading the droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon May 10 18:38:44 PDT 2010

Momma here, and if you are a looking for the Brudder----lockdown, lipperflapz tied shut, in da crate----
So as I spend a quiet nite we take the time to read the drools, catch up.

We send drool to Trixie, we are sad to hear things are not well--Emily, please know you are in our thoughts--
Patty we send drool for Gus,  Pam , more drool for Bel, please ladies keep us posted--
Debbie, we send drool for Jacques---and Hanni, drool for Chili.

Now this is quite a list---lets all get to feeling better--drool works miracles--so here comes a bunch.

Waddle is upon us---pack and go folks--weather is looking good, and sooo many hounds--so many bellies to rub.

Drool to all in need----see you in Michigan!!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake