[Dailydrool] Looking for 2011 DD Calendar Help

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 10:23:49 PDT 2010

Hi all,

If there is anyone out there who would like to help with the 2011 DD calendar please email me off list.

The Calendar Elves help me make decisions or offer suggestions.  Calendar Elves help to nudge folks into having their payment/pictures/captions in on time and they also get to proof one month's worth of calendar pages.

The only perk the Calendar Elves get besides listening to me whine is that they get to reserve a calendar date before the link goes live.

Take care,
Ellie