[Dailydrool] Frozen raw food

Alice dognpony at ptd.net
Tue May 11 16:54:22 PDT 2010

We have been feeding Nature's Variety frozen raw for about two years.  Yes Ellie, I love touching raw meat as much as you!

Our pet food store recently added "the honest kitchen" dehydrated raw.  Mix it with warm water and hold the dogs back for 10 minutes.  We use the "force" variety.  $76 makes 43 lbs of food, so  it is less expensive than Nature's Variety.  It stinks beyond belief, but the hounds love it!

The Jersey Girls plus two
Alice
PW Harley Chick, RN CGC; Fred RN CGC; Miss Harley Puppy, CGC; Molly Bulldozer;
Annie & Scotch, the horses; Charley, the parrot