[Dailydrool] dancing bassets

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 16:42:17 PDT 2010

I foresee a fortune in marketing here.  You just reminded me of the last attempt I made to do a "Firm" exercise video.  I used to be thin, and I used to exercise 3 hrs a day.  The last time I tired to do the "Firm", Bassets were jumping on me from all directions, and forget about it whenever I try to do the floor work.  The last time I rode my exercise bicycle, Nikki was biting one ankle, Pierre jr. the other.  Of course, they do let me walk them, so I guess they are trying to say save the energy for our walks LOL.  It could be a rather funny comedy video, however, and proceeds, of course for rescue.
Healing drool to all in need
Fat Jackie and the hounds
PS, They are objecting to my guitar practice as well, and I am really not that bad of a player.