[Dailydrool] Has anyone tried "Storm Defender"?

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 17:25:19 PDT 2010

Our one non-basset, Gilbert, is terrified of thunderstorms and fireworks - and it's getting to be that time of year. We have prescription sedatives for him, but he just gets so dopey that I feel awful. So, I've been looking into some alternative options for dealing with his storm phobia.

Have any Droolers tried the "Storm Defender" cape? The idea behind this coat is that it stops the dog from feeling the sensation of the static electricity that builds with the storm.

Any thoughts or advice would be much appreciated!

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie, Franny and Tessie